Axis Bank Stocks List
|AXB||B||Axis Bank Limited||-1.23|
|GRTB||D||Guaranty Trust Bank Plc||0.00|
|STAN||C||Standard Chartered Plc||1.49|
|VTBR||C||VTB Bank (public joint-stock company)||-0.64|
|IIND||D||iShares IV PLC ISH MSCI India UCITS ETF USD ACC GBP||2.81|
|NDIA||A||iShares IV PLC ISH MSCI India UCITS ETF USD ACC||2.81|
|FKUD||A||First Trust United Kingdom AlphaDEX® UCITS ETF||1.69|
|FKU||A||First Trust United Kingdom AlphaDEX® UCITS ETF||1.69|
|PSRU||A||PowerShares FTSE RAFI UK 100 UCITS ETF||1.2|
View all Axis Bank related ETFs...
|May 12||STAN||The EMpower Top 50 Advocate Executive Role Models 2021|
|May 12||STAN||Standard Chartered PLC (LON:STAN) Insiders Increased Their Holdings|
Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 3,703 branches, 13,814 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank employs over 55,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.31 trillion (US$18 billion) (as on March 31, 2018). It sells financial services to large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses.As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters and promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC and UTI). The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies, and individual investors among others.